I've stumbled across this question:
Where people start complaining about the accept rate, as can be seen very often on Stack Overflow. If you check out this user's questions, it turns out that they have only asked 8 questions, some of which only recently and with a bad question quality (such that there simply isn't any good answer yet).
Maybe it might be a good idea not to display the accept rate so early? Or following a key like this (just an example):
- If < 3 questions asked, then don't display it
- If < 5 questions asked and with a rate = 0%
- If < 7 questions asked and with a rate < 20%
- If < 10 questions asked and with a rate < 40%
- If < 15 questions asked and with a rate < 50%