I noticed that on at least one of my old answers, the recent imgur problem reared its 404 heads:
The broken url is http://i.stack.imgur.com/9c4aL.png.
I already took a look at:
- Is imgur losing images?
- Third-party advertisement and Imgur images not loading
- My Stack Overflow imgur images are disappearing
After reading the last question above, played around with different subdomains:
- http://i.stack.imgur.com/9c4aL.png (same as above, clearly does not worK)
- http://stack.imgur.com/9c4aL.png (redirects to the same broken URL)
- http://i.imgur.com/9c4aL.png (aha! It works)
- http://stack.i.imgur.com/9c4aL.png (redirects to the above, non-broken URL)
What's up? Do I need to go and manually check all of my answers for broken image links?