Jeremy Banksless info
|visits||member for||5 years|
|seen||8 hours ago|
All original source code I post on Stack Overflow is dedicated to the public domain.
- Overview of BitTorrent's magnet links (trackerless torrents)
- Assignments inside of Python lambda expressions
- Escaping SQLite identifiers in Python
- Does ECMA-404 contradict RFC-4627?
- Showing scroll bars to OS X trackpad users in Blink/WebKit
- Why you may have difficulty installing pytz with recent versions of pip
- How Python picks a maximum if there's a tie
- Using @font-face with an SVG font embedded in the current HTML page
- Adobe's documentation does not inspire confidence...
- ...and a lot of their software is unreliable
- The 2,000,000th question asked on Stack Overflow
6,082 Votes Cast
|all time||by type||month||week|