- Python • C# • Graphics • Games
- Web Development • Automation (of everything)
- Stay DRY when injecting loggers
- Weighted PRNG, with dice tables
- Scoping your indie game
- C++ headers, what to include
- How to rock a batch file
- SRP Example
256th Generalist badge. It really should be gold :)
I'm now a Product Manager, but before that I programmed professionally for over a decade.
I have written a whole bunch of automation for all sorts of programming tasks (long-running back end and batch processes, database migrations, code generation, code refactoring, CI, deployment infrastructure, test case generation, test lab/deployment automation infrastructure, and a whole boat load of automated E2E, integration, and unit tests).
I've done mostly web programming lately, with a little game programming on the side.
I dig Open Source Software.