Answers that I frequently refer to:
- How does accepting an answer work?
- How can I search for Delphi documentation?
- How to return text from Native (C++) code
- How can I allow a form to accept file dropping without handling Windows messages?
- TLabel and TGroupbox Captions Flicker on Resize
- How do I make my GUI behave well when Windows font scaling is greater than 100%
- Buffered files (for faster disk access)
- TProgressBar never fills up all the way - seems to be updating too fast?
- Why should I not use "if Assigned()" before using or freeing things?
- Control enumerators to turn recursive parent/child walking into simple for/in loops
- Undefined behavior and sequence points
- Reduce exe file
- How can I make a form that is not disabled when another form is shown modally?
- How can I stop my application showing on the taskbar?
- Simply code hooking
- Consumer thread / blocking queue
- How to do one-way hashing of an ASCII string using standard functions of Delphi?
Other useful resources:
- Rob Kennedy's What is the exact value of a floating-point variable?
- Launching an interactive process from Windows Service in Windows Vista and later
- Teach Your Apps To Play Nicely With Windows Vista User Account Control
- Window Features
- Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example
- Raymond Chen's epic series on modality
8 Repseekers and homework questions feb 24 '13