The SO moderator elections are over, thanks for a ton of fun! Looking forward to next time.
Some data analysis and statistics for the election:
- 2015 Election Live Vote Monitor
- 2015 Moderator Candidate Activity Profiles
- 2015 Candidate Questionnaire Alternate View
I am a freelance programmer based out of NYC. I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA, USA and still consider it my home. I have a background in medical robotics, computer-assisted surgery, and computational biology. I currently specialize in desktop applications, augmented reality, simulations, and embedded devices, as well as development project management. Since moving to NYC 9 years ago, I’ve fallen in to working primarily with new media and tech artists doing a lot of interactivity and large-scale lighting installations. I consider my current job to be creating tools that allow artists to naturally express themselves through software without limiting their creativity.
You can generally find me (and a few of the other nominees here) in The Tavern, so feel free to come by and chat, or just spam us with awesome animated GIFs of cats freaking out.
- Expand vote monitor to cover all sites.
- Vote monitor vote logging.
- QA viewer restore prev/next response links.
- Activity profiles update meta post for final phase.
- Activity profiles refocus on meta activity.
- Issues on https://github.com/JC3/SOVoteMonitor/issues
- How to write programs like Twelve Days of Christmas in C.
- Images With All Colors - best CodeGolf.SX contest ever!
I just wanted to say to whoever is behind coding the edit history interface on StackOverflow: Nice job!
I'm a serial editor (Wikipedia users hate me), and I've noticed how well the history merges consecutive changes together. The visualization is also very clear. It's very well implemented. Good work and thanks!
Indent code with spaces, paste in post, highlight and press Ctrl-K.
echo > \\?\c:\windows\x.