- I'm a physicist working in cognitive neuroscience on statistical data analysis methods.
- I program mainly in Matlab, but also occasionally in C, bash/sed/awk, Perl, Python, and Java.
- I use Debian GNU/Linux for working, Windows for playing, Android when mobile.
- I write pandoc-flavored Markdown in vim which is rendered by LaTeX, though sometimes MS Word can't be avoided.
- I dabble in typography and information design.
- I'm a non-native speaker interested in writing and speaking decent English.
13 What can I do about an exploitative user? [duplicate] feb 18 '14
10 semiautomated “being nice to newbies” nov 1 '13
5 What can I do about an exploitative user? feb 18 '14