Do you like XML?
Fuck yeah you do.
- Holy shit all of those tags and elements and attributes and comments are all nodes. It's like a motherfucking clusterfuck of polymorphism invading your configuration files goddamn!
- This shit is hierarchical. That is a fucking hard word to spell WHAT THE FUCK was James T Kirk thinking when he told Gandalf to make that shit up?
- Are you gonna use a lame-ass specification like YAML or JSON (Jeff's Stupid Object Notation)? Fuck no, you want XML shit yes!
- I hear they used XML to specify a language for specifying XML or some shit. That doesn't make any fucking sense!
- Next you're gonna shit down my ear canal with some bullshit story like they made a programming language capable of converting one XML file to another XML file in XML!? You know what? You can fucking die.
- XML just shits all over regular expressions like it's Deep Blue teabagging Cthulhu.
- Dear motherfucking shit it's so verbose that it even makes Welbog write a big thing about it in his profile and only the best shit makes it into his profile because Bill said so goddamn
92 What is a 'rollback'? aug 24 '09
79 What is the boat programming meme about? aug 14 '09
60 Is losing privileges after placing bounty OK? jul 13 '09
51 Stack Overflow has too many men! [closed] feb 18 '10
43 What's the difference between an obvious homework question and one tagged plzsendtehcodez on SO? jul 27 '09
42 Help this poor spammer out apr 27 '10