2 added 190 characters in body
source | link

Seems reasonable enough. I have this working locally, though I changed sede:// to query://, and the expected path is just a query ID.

Before I push out the changes for a PR,Before I push out the changes for a PR, I'd like to expand this to be able to link to queries on the linked site as well, just in case that's ever useful (i.e. swap between main and meta and vice versa). I'm open to suggestion on what form this should take.

For now though I've just put out a pull request for the base functionality, pending a pull and redeploy.

Seems reasonable enough. I have this working locally, though I changed sede:// to query://, and the expected path is just a query ID.

Before I push out the changes for a PR, I'd like to expand this to be able to link to queries on the linked site as well, just in case that's ever useful (i.e. swap between main and meta and vice versa). I'm open to suggestion on what form this should take.

Seems reasonable enough. I have this working locally, though I changed sede:// to query://, and the expected path is just a query ID.

Before I push out the changes for a PR, I'd like to expand this to be able to link to queries on the linked site as well, just in case that's ever useful (i.e. swap between main and meta and vice versa). I'm open to suggestion on what form this should take.

For now though I've just put out a pull request for the base functionality, pending a pull and redeploy.

1
source | link

Seems reasonable enough. I have this working locally, though I changed sede:// to query://, and the expected path is just a query ID.

Before I push out the changes for a PR, I'd like to expand this to be able to link to queries on the linked site as well, just in case that's ever useful (i.e. swap between main and meta and vice versa). I'm open to suggestion on what form this should take.