I am having an issue with my mobile device (probably OS related) as a normal user. On which site should I post my question?

  • Is it a mobile device you hang on a crib or one that comes with a EULA that you've implicitly read by turning it on?
    – random
    Nov 15, 2011 at 17:51

1 Answer 1


If it's an Android device, then Android Enthusiasts SE.

If it's an iOS device, try Apple SE.

There's an Area 51 proposal for Windows Phone, and another for Mobile Phones.

Do not ask on Super User unless the question is somehow about interfacing your mobile device with a "regular" computer.

  • What about our WebOS friends? Where do they go? (not that I'm implying there are actually WebOS users in existence... :P)
    – jrg
    Nov 15, 2011 at 17:54
  • 1
    No idea, @jrg. I hope someone updates this quite intentionally CW answer with that information.
    – Pops
    Nov 15, 2011 at 17:57
  • 5
    @jrg They don't go anywhere, nor do Symbian, Windows Phone 7, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, etc. users. Once upon a time there was the Electronic Gadgets site, but no more.
    – user154510
    Nov 15, 2011 at 18:09

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .