10k rep members are allowed to see deleted questions, is there a way to find questions that were deleted or to see a list of them somewhere?
deleted:1 in your search to see your own deleted posts, assuming you have over 10k rep.
From the 10k rep privilege:
Viewing deleted posts
You now have privileged access to posts that have been removed, either by their authors, by users with access to moderator tools, by moderators, or by the system.
Use this privilege wisely:
- Make sure what is being deleted should have been deleted, and bring unnecessary or harmful deletions to the attention of the community
and/or moderator team.
Watch for signs of abuse being obscured by deletion.
Don't abuse this privilege to stir up trouble when someone has wisely decided to remove a problematic post.
You also have a new search operator available to find your own deleted posts: deleted:1.
Probably not possible (without access to moderator tools), but if these are your own questions and you were down-voted for these questions, go to 'reputation' from your profile and select 'show removed posts', they'll appear, but not linked. Based on the removed title, you may try to find the direct link either in your web-browser history, Google Cache or Wayback Machine.
Data Explorer (SEDE) has PostsWithDeleted table which contains some information on deleted questions. (You can see details here: Database schema documentation for the public data dump and SEDE.)
This means that from SEDE you can get list of links to deleted questions, together with some information (such as tags, score, number of answers, dates of creation and deletion of the post, etc.) However, you don't see the title or the user who posted the question/answer - for that you have to click on the link. Of course, you'll see the question only if it is viewable for you - i.e., you have 10k+ on the given site or you are the poster (or author of an answer to the deleted question).
You can restrict the list by some specific criteria (score, specific tag, number of answers, etc.) Here are some examples of such queries (do not forget to switch to the site you are interested in):
- Recently deleted questions
- Recently deleted answers
- Questions deleted between two dates
- Answers deleted between two dates
- Deleted questions between two dates in a specific tag
- Deleted answers posted between two dates - in a specific tag
- Deleted questions with high score
- Deleted answers with high score
- Deleted questions with many answers
- Deleted questions with high score in a specific tag
- Deleted questions with many answers in a specific tag