I have a problem with my printer and my Mac and Adobe illustrator. Which Stack Exchange website would I use for this? Is there a Stack Exchange website I would use for this?

Adobe Illustrator's colors change when they are printed with my HP printer but not with any other printer or any other program.


2 Answers 2


No guarantees, but in this specific case, you could try on http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com. I know there are people there with very thorough professional printing experience.

Other than that, generally, I think this falls inside Super User's scope as well.

Wherever you post, make sure you add as much detail as possible - what kind of image you are trying to print, what the colour differences look like, what printer driver you are using...


Super User would be appropriate for your question as is reflected by https://superuser.com/help/on-topic

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .