Since a few days, my error console is flooded with some messages Image
I didn't pay attention to these, until I saw some weird behaviour (The previously mentioned errors might or might not be related to the spotted bugs.):
- Always reproducible On Meta, active posts are automatically looked up. When a post has a modification, a boxed number appears before the active tab (similar to the box at featured).
After clicking on this box, the updated question is added.. ..without removing the previous one:
- Occurred only once, so far The inbox notification is highlighted - I have zero new messages!
On click, the following page is requested: https://meta.stackoverflow.com/undefined/genuwine?callback=jQuery1710849796595935935_1328957573777&_=1328958526596.
This request fails, and the following shows up:
- Always reproducible After closing the box, the box flashes on hover. When I move away the cursor after clicking, the box does not re-appear again after flashing.
Possibly relevant information
- Browser: Firefox 10.0, without any conflicting add-ons (NoScript, Firebug, Stylish, Greasemonkey).
- I have usually multiple meta tabs open at a time.
All of these bugs are also observed in Opera 11.61, with only one active meta window.