I'd like to convert my answer to a comment while keeping the thread (i.e. comments left to the answer). Can I do it myself or only by flagging?


It a moderator only action. Flag the answer with the "Other" option and explain the situation.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .