Possible Duplicate:
Can we have the ability to rescind a close vote before it closes?

I have flagged many non-constructive posts and attempted to close them. But later, someone edits the question and makes it full-fledged. At this situation how do I withdraw my close-votes?

marked as duplicate by Josh Darnell, Lorem Ipsum, Michael Petrotta, Manishearth, Kevin Vermeer Jun 1 '12 at 17:11

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


You can't. See: Can we have the ability to rescind a close vote before it closes?.

Since the post is fixed now, it shouldn't keep accumulating close votes. If it does wind up getting closed, you can always flag to reopen.


You can't. In such cases it's best to comment that "I revoke my CV/flag blah blah"

It's no biggie anyway--if the question is closed by your vote, you can reopen. That's what closing is for.

If the question is closed by a trigger-happy fellow on seeing your CV, then still you can reopen.

For flags, its still no biggie. Your flag weight reduced a bit(if the mod didn't see your comment). No big deal.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .