Why don't all bugs and feature-requests have moderator status tags?
I was going through feature-request made until now. I was amazed because there were above 10k requests are made until now. It was good but there were above 70% feature-requests are not having moderator tags about its status. There are many feature requests which are 2-3 years ago having still not moderator tags. There might be many feature requests are completed or declined or in progress. But no way to see through moderator tags.
So my questions are:
- Whose responsibility to check feature-request tag?
- Does all feature-request are taken into consideration?
- How much maximum time it (should) take to feature-request tag have moderator tags?
- Is there any other way to know feature request is taken into consideration other than moderator tags?
There are above 2500 bugs and above 8000 feature requests not having attention. There are many posts having above 50 votes. But there is no any moderator tags to it. According to Jeff they are looking high voted bugs and feature requests.
- How much votes bug or feature request should have to get attention?
- Can we flag those posts for moderator attention by custom message?