The vandalism rejection reason sounds very drastic.
Currently edits contain spelling or grammar errors/ formatting issues are rejected via invalid edit; which is one of the most used rejection reasons, but is also one of the more generic ("why is the edit invalid?") and least-helpful for the editor.
Vandalism on the other hand is only used on the rare* occasions that the edit is, well, vandalism.
Expanding this reason to cover general-defacement (accidental or not) makes the rejection reason more useful to the editor to see why their edit got rejected. I'd like to see it renamed to something like (suggestions welcome) defacement, and updating the blurb to be along the lines of;
This edit introduces new formatting issues to the post, contains spelling or grammatical errors, or is otherwise inappropriate
* From the last page of rejected suggested edits:
- 20 votes were for invalid edits
- 12 votes were for too minor
- 04 votes were custom reasons
- 02 votes were for radical change
- 02 votes were for plagiarism
- 02 votes were for not following tag guidelines
- 01 votes were for spam