I flagged an answer as not an answer because it contained just a link (or a little more than a link), and my flag was rejected because, "flags should not be used to indicate technical inaccuracies, or an altogether wrong answer."
I was not flagging it because it was technically inaccurate, or because it was wrong. I flagged it because it was a little more than a link, and the FAQ says:
Answers that do not fundamentally answer the question may be removed. This includes answers that are …
- commentary on the question or other answers
- asking another, different question
- "thanks!" or "me too!" responses
- exact duplicates of other answers
- barely more than a link to an external site
- not even a partial answer to the actual question
In which way should an answer containing just a little more than a link, or two, be flagged?