We have a GFDL ezine about FOSS world, after consult we decided put a section about an article that describe Q/A from unix.stackexchange or stackoverflow and so on for each number.What's license of its QA?

  • 1
    Look at the bottom of any page... it's all there. – Jeff Mercado Sep 14 '12 at 2:04
  • You mean each page is different? – PersianGulf Sep 14 '12 at 2:05
  • 1
    No, I'm saying it's on the bottom of every page. ;) Whether it's different on any page I don't know but I doubt that would be the case. I'd expect it to be the same on any Stack Exchange site. – Jeff Mercado Sep 14 '12 at 2:07

All our content is licensed under CC-BY-SA with attribution required:

If you republish this content, we require that you:

  1. Visually indicate that the content is from Stack Overflow, Meta Stack Overflow, Server Fault, or Super User in some way. It doesn’t have to be obnoxious; a discreet text blurb is fine.
  2. Hyperlink directly to the original question on the source site (e.g., https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12345)
  3. Show the author names for every question and answer
  4. Hyperlink each author name directly back to their user profile page on the source site (e.g., https://stackoverflow.com/users/12345/username)

This applies to every site in our network even though only four are mentioned in the blog post quoted above.

| improve this answer | |
  • 2
    FOSS is very important for our ezine, So be sure we consider above considerations. thank you. – PersianGulf Sep 14 '12 at 2:40

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .