I found a bug, which has yet to be confirmed. The thing is that I'd rather not report it here in public view. The reason is that people can read it, and it may be exploited.

Is there an email address where I can send the reproduction steps?


1 Answer 1


Go to https://meta.stackoverflow.com/help/other and fill out the form; you can find that location by clicking on the contact us link in the footer.

  • I did this; they declined (the reply) Oct 20, 2019 at 16:47
  • @Stormblessed: I guess that they felt it wasn't a bug that required privacy to that extent. Oct 20, 2019 at 16:48
  • @Stormblessed: the method I suggest here is for security bugs, I'll re-confirm if this is still the best method for those. Oct 20, 2019 at 16:49

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .