Possible Duplicate:
What is a ‘rollback’?

Some guy has edited my answer, which I wrote about half an a year ago and was upvoted by many people who were helped by this answer.

I want my answer to stay the same as it was before the the editing because now it doesn't reflect my correct meaning.

Is there any way to do it?

  • That duplicate link should tell you all that you need to know about rolling back an edit. – jonsca Nov 7 '12 at 14:09
  • 2
    You can roll back. The edit contained valuable info though. (About IE9) Consider preserving it. – Pekka Nov 7 '12 at 14:10