I have a problem with my router (Networking) and was wondering where would be a good place to ask my question? Obviously not on stackoverflow =).

Sorry this question is short.


2 Answers 2


Configuation problems can be posted on Superuser.com.

From the superuser.com FAQ:

Super User is for computer enthusiasts and power users. If you have a question about computer hardware, computer software, personal and home computer networking

If your problems are administrator related I would recommend serverfault.com. FAQ:

Server Fault is for Information Technology Professionals needing expert answers related to managing computer systems in a professional capacity.


Here is a list of the different stack exchange sites for reference

I personally would ask on either Super User or Server Fault, depending on the scale of your networking problem, but you should have a look over that list to see if there might be something more applicable

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .