Possible Duplicate:
Which tools and technologies build the Stack Exchange Network?

As the title states, What richtext editor is Stack Overflow using?

marked as duplicate by ЯegDwight, Bart, ale, Toon Krijthe, yoozer8 Nov 28 '12 at 15:39

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

migrated from stackoverflow.com Nov 28 '12 at 14:56

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

  • I wasn't aware of that site. I second the vote. – dlackey Nov 28 '12 at 14:15
  • Being a duplicate there, it is probably best to delete this question. – Oded Nov 28 '12 at 14:38
  • It's not a rich text editor. It's plain old text. – meagar Nov 28 '12 at 18:19

Unofficially, it is pagedown (see Stackoverflow - Official WMD Editor).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .