I've looked on the Chrome Web Store for a simple application that points to StackOverflow ou or StackExchange website, kind of a launcher but could not find it.

-1 no freehand circles

Is there an app for this job?

  • Have you looked on StackApps.com? If there is anything it'll be there. – Martijn Pieters Dec 5 '12 at 15:25
  • 1
    How exactly is that better than a bookmark? – Joachim Sauer Dec 5 '12 at 15:30
  • it is more practical ... I would love to add a picture to illustrate that but sorry I don't have that privilege. – user201727 Dec 5 '12 at 15:34
  • You can put the picture elsewhere (e.g. imgur.com) put link and someone with high rep will edit it into the post. – Shadow The Dragon Wizard Dec 5 '12 at 16:12
  • hope someone will edit it – user201727 Dec 5 '12 at 16:25
  • 1
    Well, hell. They removed it. There used to be one, it still works for me. – MikeTheLiar Dec 5 '12 at 16:27
  • When I open a new tab, the cursor is at the omnibox, so all I have to do is type "s" and it automatically fills in stackoverflow.com. I don't see much use for this; I would probably type the whole address (stackoverflow.com) faster than I could find and click on the icon anyways. – NullUserException อ_อ Dec 5 '12 at 18:29

They removed it. There used to be one, it still works for me.

Like a BAUS

  • that's exactly what I am talking about. – user201727 Dec 5 '12 at 16:31
  • Unfortunately.....chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/… – MikeTheLiar Dec 5 '12 at 16:33
  • how about a one for StackExchange Network ? – user201727 Dec 5 '12 at 16:33
  • hey @mikeTheLiar can you edit my post and add my picture to it please ? – user201727 Dec 5 '12 at 16:45

You must log in to answer this question.