Not all employees have the same powers, they tend to have only those abilities they need for their job.
Some additional abilites that SE employees have are:
- Invalidation of votes between users
- View votes (developers and community managers only, except for their own posts)
- Permanent deletion of post revisions, viewing redaction history of post revisions
- Modifying the keyword blacklist for each site
- Burninating (removing) tags
- Placing entire sites in read-only mode
- Migrating questions that are older than 60 days
- Issuing network-wide suspensions and long-term suspensions (of more than a year)
- Editing any help pages
- Editing custom close reasons (without making a new one)
- Creating post notices
- Internal SEDE with more information, particularly regarding deleted content and real time access to the site database (no 7 day wait)
- Merge user accounts.
Of course, any SE employee with database access can do far more if they want to.