Stack Overflow for Teams is free for 50 users
If you aren’t familiar with Stack Overflow for Teams, it combines the best features of the Stack Overflow platform with features tailored for teams and companies who need a private knowledge sharing and collaboration platform such as Articles, Collections and integrations. Check out our Product Tour page to learn more about these features.
It is free for up to 50 users.
- No credit card is required to start your Team, and it’s free forever.
- Our Free plan includes ChatOps integrations to Slack and Microsoft
- We have invested in a guided onboarding process to help admins
and users experience value quickly and efficiently.
We have 3 other paid plans with additional features:
- Basic - includes the same ChatOps integrations as free and offers SSO and additional support options. The maximum number of users is 250.
- Business - same features as Basic plus long-form content (Articles), GitHub, Jira and Okta integrations, the Collections feature, and a usage and adoption dashboard. Unlimited users.
- Enterprise - same features as Business plus additional hosting, securing, and support options.
You can find the most up to date pricing for those plans here.
If you prefer a more public-facing site, we have 150+ sites to help support your developer community. But if you cannot find a Stack Exchange site in your area of interest, we have a place where you can propose one. "Area 51" is a community-driven process where groups of experts come together to build new Q&A sites that work just like Stack Overflow. You can read more about the site proposal process here.