In the review page, it shows stats of recent reviewers. But it is showing wrong stats. Because today (on Monday) it shows week count 53 (on Meta Stack Overflow) which is impossible as there is a limit of 20 reviews per day.
SQL date math is always a joy... Currently this is how those numbers are calculated:
- Day: reviews since 0:00 UTC
- Week: reviews since 7 days prior to 0:00 UTC
- Month: reviews since 30 days prior to 0:00 UTC
This implies two things:
- week and month are rolling windows, while day is not
- week and month will usually cover slightly more than 7 and 30 days respectively
This doesn't matter if you're just trying to do a quick comparison between two reviewers, and it leaves the numbers immune from the vagaries of the daily cap since it still pins the window to 0:00 UTC - so I'm calling this by-design, but admitting that I'm open to requests to change it.