Am I allowed to create a Stack Overflow business card for myself, using this template:
Those are dedicated to moderators, but are we regular users allowed to create a same business card, only using different data on the front side of it?
Meta Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
No. From the Terms of Service:
- Do use the most current logo where applicable and permitted.
- Do use the proper name for our company, product, or service (see "Proper use of the Stack Exchange and Stack Exchange Name" below).
- Do not use our logo unless you have been granted special permission by Stack Exchange Inc.
- Do not use our name or logo in a way that might imply a false sense of partnership or endorsement with your product.
- Do not use any name or logo that is similar to or might be confused with our name or logo.
- Do not distort or alter our logo in any way.
- Do not use our logo in a way that confuses our brand with another brand.
- Do not use any other artwork from our network without explicit permission.
So unless given permission from a Stack Exchange employee, you are not allowed to use the Stack Overflow (or any Stack Exchange) logo in your business card.
If you still want to take your shot, ping them in chat, or wait until one of them answers this question definitively.