I usually start my search for answers at stackoverflow.com or meta.stackoverflow.com -- but today I start at Google.
I searched: "can I determine who down voted on Stackoverflow" (link)
First result: (A) Can I tell who downvoted one of my answers?
Second result: (B) See who is upvoting/ downvoting my question/answer
Now... when I proceed to go to meta I uncovered these facts:
- (A) was created before (B)
- (A) was answered before (B)
- (A) showed up before (B) on Google (arguably irrelevant)
- (A) has more responses than (B)
- (B) has more points total (question and answers) that (A)
- (A) is marked as a DUPLICATE of (B)
Why did this happen?