Several times I've finished a project, and always thought it would be helpful to have more experienced people look at my code. Quite obviously this does not fit the Stack Overflow Q&A format. What sites should be used for this, an is there one in the Stack Exchange network?
Code Review is for you.
From it's FAQ:
Code Review - Stack Exchange is for sharing code from projects you are working on for peer review. If you are looking for feedback on a specific working piece of code from your project in the following areas…
- Best practices and design pattern usage
- Security issues
- Correctness in unanticipated cases
then you are in the right place!
if your question is not about a particular piece of code and instead is a generally applicable question about …
- Tools, best practices, improving, or conducting code reviews
- Trouble-shooting, debugging, or understanding code snippets
- Higher-level architecture and design of software systems
then your question is off-topic for this site.