Now the database refactoring is done, would it be possible to explore questions through tags based on the USER's profile ?
if I am on a user's profile and I click on one of their Tags 'T', I would like to see the n questions where he/she has put an answer, not the NN questions ever tagged T.
same goes for the tags beneath a question in somebody's profile
same for "favorites": click on a tag is a way to filter through all somebody's favorite questions in order to see only the one tagged T
Those requests could be combined with the usual sort directives.
That could mean an API like:
http://stackoverflow.com/users/1234/tagged/T or U?filter=tag&sort=votes http://stackoverflow.com/users/1234/tagged/T or U?filter=question&sort=views http://stackoverflow.com/users/1234/tagged/T or U?tabs=favorites&sort-top
- show me all questions tagged T or U where user 1234 has put at least one answer, sorted by his/her most upvoted answer
- show me all questions asked by user 1234, tagged T or U, sorted by the user's most viewed questions
- show me all favorite questions for user 1234, tagged T or U, from the most recent to the oldest
The first beneficiaries would be the users themselves, for their own profile which can contain a lot of question/answer/favorites.
- this is originally the UV entry 184781, which was "under review"
- Other similar ideas on Meta might have already been posted. I just wanted to move this ticket here.
On the same topic, we have on Meta: