I'm going to go ahead and answer this by saying that I think you're being overly harsh.
You have 3 questions on SO that I can see at the moment, and I can find very little in the way of bad behaviour on the part of other users.
Performance analyze for loop and foreach
- closed as duplicate. This is normal, we actively try to link back to the canonical answer for any sort of question
- it is not a good fit for SO, it has no definitive answer
The comments are:
- Some advice on how to better profile the performance in question
- Another hint at something which may have affected your test
- Yet another helpful comment on how to better gauge performance differences
What is different between initiate a class and inherit a class
- Another terrible question, showing that you have NOT read the FAQ.
- Answered in-depth by Eric Lippert. Protip: you won't get a better answer!
- Irrelevant, but not rude
- A hint to use a less contrived example.
- You pointing out you are new to C#. That's fine
- A request for clarification
- A slightly terse, but not rude comment
- A reminder from Eric Lippert that beginner questions shouldn't be derided as we were all beginners once
- An apology for the terseness.
Nothing particularly rude.
Return multiple values from a single method in C#
- A terrible question, showing no research effort or even attempt at properly describing the question
- Correctly (IMO) closed as NARQ
- A good bit of advice, again from Eric Lippert. You've hit the jackpot buddy, this guy is answering your poor questions even though he should be using effort elsewhere IMO!
- Duplicate notice
Now, tell me again why you feel we are out to get newbies? Seems like you've had the world's best advice. Also seems that you haven't done the one thing everyone new to any community should do - read the FAQ.