I have a Super User question that was edited and which caused the meaning to change.

Is there any way for me to roll back this edit without it appearing that I have edited the question?

  • 4
    That's a strange edit... Is it a coincidence that the editor's answer makes more sense with this drastic change of the question ? I would flag it. But only after having really checked his answer doesn't give the solution. – Denys Séguret Mar 29 '13 at 16:42
  • 3
    Why do you want to hide the fact that you edited the question? – Servy Mar 29 '13 at 17:43
  • 1
    Because if a question had votes, my editing it would allow the votes to be reconsidered and possibly changed. – WilliamKF Mar 30 '13 at 16:07

No. All edits are tracked in the revision history, except for edits during the grace period (within 5 minutes of posting).

Note that multiple edits from the same user in a short time (with no other users editing in between) will show as a single edit.

See also: How does editing work?

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .