I'm on StackOverflow and when I click on a question to view the page pulls up but with a
# at the end of the link in the address bar.
So I am scrolled to the "Post Your Answer" textfield instead of the being at the top of the page.
I've also cleared the tab and opened the site in a new tab, but it's persistent.
Tried the following:
- Removed the tab and reopened in another tab - same result
- Hit Ctrl + F5 to clear cache - same result
- Closed the browser and re-opened - same result
- Only happening when going to the Top Questions.
- Clicking on Questions or Unanswered works fine.
- Confirmed it's only in Chrome. Firefox and IE are not doing this for me.
Seems I'm not crazy, because this is happening with my Mac now as well. I have Chrome (Version 27.0.1453.93) on my Mac and it's the same result.
So it's Chrome Version 27.0.1453.94 on Windows 7 and Version 27.0.1453.93 on Mac OSX 10.7.5