I was reviewing a suggested edit that only fixed a broken link. Before approving the new link I wanted to test it, so I clicked on the new link in the preview, but found it was broken. On further inspection I found that although the visible text of the new link had changed, the actual HTML link had not. Here's an excerpt from the HTML, with a bit of whitespace added for readability:
<p> Now I am using fabric js library. <a href="http://kangax.github.com/fabric.js/" rel="nofollow"> <span class="diff-add">https</span>://github.com<span class="diff-add">/kangax</span>/fabric.js/ </a> </p>
Although the edit was accepted and the suggested edit page now had the correct link linked, you can see that the first reviewer saw the same problem I did, as he rejected the edit with the comment "new address does not work either".
I hope it is obvious that this is a bug.