The SO review section includes:
- Review first posts from new users.
- Review late answers from new users.
- Vote whether or not to close questions with close votes.
- Approve, reject, or improve edits suggested by users.
- Identify, then improve or delete low-quality posts .
- Vote whether or not to reopen closed questions with reopen votes.
A user like me, with 788 SO reputation at this moment, can only attend the two first review options, which are normally empty, so I would like to know what is more important for the community (in order of priority):
- Answer new questions: these ones get the most attention, so I would probably not list it as the top priority.
- Answer old unanswered questions.
- Review and edit/flag old questions.
- Create new good questions: As I state here I don't normally have questions to ask the community, as I usually find the answer by myself, by googling or by digging into SO.