This site: Wiki Jammer seems eerily familiar to our own Stack Exchange model, but a few things seem off.
- The wording of the FAQ
- The lack of the top bar colouring
- No 'Inbox' dropdown in the top left
...Actually, at this point I'm certain that they do not associate with us at all. Having said that, what do we, as a community, do when we come across sites like these?
- Do we Observe and Report (such as what I'm doing here)?
- Email the operators of the site?
- Contact Stack Exchange Directly?
Or do we simply just ignore it and move along?