I was just searching for my profiles on stackoverflow on Google, and I have one which I use a lot, but then I found another which was
Reputation 1, which was an account created logging in with Facebook, then I connected them and the Reputation section it is showing: You have no recent reputation changes, of course my points aren't gone, but the Reputation section shouldn't change like that. I'll reproduce the steps I had.
- I have a Facebook account:
- I have a Google account:
- I logged in to Stackoverflow (and created account) with the Google account.
- I logged in to Stackoverflow (and created account) with the Facebook account.
- Now I have two Stackoverflow accounts.
- I started using Stackoverflow with the Google account.
- The Facebook account remained with Reputation 1.
- I changed my Facebook email to
- Now when I try to log in to Stackoverflow with Facebook, it connected my two accounts, deleting the account with Reputation 1, and even updating my Stackoverflow picture. The reputation Section is showing You have no recent reputation changes, event though I had activity yesterday.
This isn't affecting me, just that that section is showing no events on my reputation, but my reputation remains the same, and I wonder, when this happens, it always deletes the account with less points? or it was just because my second account wasn't being used?