- a couple of days ago I flagged a user for spreading answers without much more than a link to a blog across the site, those answers where deleted
- a couple of minutes ago I have seen the link to the blog again (actually twice)
- the questions is explicitly asking for links (and has another answer providing one)
What to do? Options:
- could flag the user again: feels slightly off, without knowing his/her history it's just a link-only answer which may or may not be helpful
- could vote to close the question as it basically is a Iam-new-need-help type: feels better, but seeing the close reasons, none seems to apply. It's only flaw seems to be that it attracts link-only answers, which are not welcome.