This question already has an answer here:
[This has actually happened to me on two separate occassions.]
- While reviewing, I came across a question that looked legitimate.
- I noticed a comment from @Robert Harvey, and I wanted to understand the point that he was making.
- Within my Google Chrome browser, I right-clicked on the link and selected 'Open link in new tab.'
- I actually agreed with Robert's comment (that the linked post was related) but also felt that the "honeypot" was a legitimate question.
- But when I returned to the review task, I saw the 'STOP! Look and Listen.' message telling me that I failed the review audit.
A few points:
- I'm not a robo-editer. I promise. :)
- This is the second time that this has happened to me. That is, this is the second time that I wanted to know more about the comments that various people had attached to a honeypot, opened a link in a new tab, and returned to the review audit, only to find out that I had FAILED!!!!