I came across issues which are being occured due to improper handling of Back key operation.
- Keyboard is present on the screen along with sliding drawer (i.e. navigation drawer in terms of Android programming).
- If sliding menu is open and if user press back key then it should close sliding menu, not going to back to previous screen.
After following below steps you can see, sliding menu is still present on the screen and screen redirects to previous screen, instead pressing Back key should close sliding menu if its open otherwise redirects to previous screen if any.
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch app
- Open sliding menu (i.e. Navigation drawer) and select any site.
- click on Search Questions input box and it will show Keyboard.
- Now open sliding menu again, keep as it is open and press Back key.
- Press Back, it will hide keyboard.
- Again press Back, it will redirect to Feed screen in background and Sliding menu is open as it is.