Processing close vote reviews is too time-consuming for the reviewer, as you can see in the not decreasing count of close-review-items.
Consequently, we should give the reviewer as much information for the current case as possible, to speed up his or her decision:
My feature request to achieve this would be (in gherkin language):
- In order to speed up processing review of close votes
- As a close/leave-open/reopen-vote-reviewer
- I want to see the reasons why the previous reviewers thought it is a good or bad idea to close a post
- And I want to have the opportunity to leave a comment to other close/leave-open/reopen-vote-reviewers
So instead of inventing a reason to close/leave open I can simply agree or disagree with the previous votes.
- Every close/leave-open/reopen-vote should have an optional comment field for the voter to add information for the other voters that follow up.
- If I review a close/leave-open/reopen-vote for an article I want to see all close/leave-open/reopen-votes for that article with type and comment plus an upvote/downvote arrow for the previous votes.