I wander around looking for information about how are feature-requests processed.
I came across one funny suggested edit then I went to Meta to research how to deal with it and what to do about the it. I usually come here when I am unsure about the use of granted privileges.
I've spent some time reading other users complains about the anonymous suggested edits.
The below question was asked over 2 years ago and its status is declined.
What about the other 2 feature-requests (last and this year) which both seem to receive some upvotes and yet have not been declined.
- Can we do more to warn anonymous users away from invalid edit suggestions?
- Lots of vandalism by anonymous edit suggestions
I have a few questions regarding the feature-request process:
- What time frame does the present time(from the picture) represent ?
- How long do we have to wait before posting another feature-request and not be marked as a duplicate?
- Is there amount of votes required in order for a feature-request to be accepted?