This question already has an answer here:
While asking a question we get some suggestions for duplicates with the number of votes. But it is not place correctly. Have a look at this:
Those questions are listed as follow:
- Why are these reversed downvotes recorded as undownvotes?
- Allow votes to lock a post
- does serial undownvote script kick in after duplicate accounts merge?
- How did this curious undownvote pattern come about?
- Why are upvotes and downvotes locked after 5 minutes?
OS: Windows XP, Chrome 28.0.1500.95 m, Firefox 22.0