Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Meta Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
- Click "reply" on a message in the employee inbox view.
- Choose "not interested" (Response) and "other" (Why) in the radio lists.
- Fill in the "reason" textbox.
- Change the Response choice to "interested".
- Change the Response choice back to "not interested".
- The "why" choices will be shown
- "other" will be selected
- The "reason" text box will be shown
- The "why" choices are shown
- "other" is selected.
In order to get the "reason" textbox back you have to choose a different value for "why" and then switch back to "other".
This shouldn't really affect too many users, but for those of us who are indecisive it would be a boon to not have to make those extra two clicks. :-)
asked Sep 19, 2013 at 22:39
Sean VieiraSean Vieira
23722 silver badges1010 bronze badges
This bug has been fixed, thank you for your report !
answered Sep 30, 2013 at 15:52
You must log in to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged