- Click "reply" on a message in the employee inbox view.
- Choose "not interested" (Response) and "other" (Why) in the radio lists.
- Fill in the "reason" textbox.
- Change the Response choice to "interested".
- Change the Response choice back to "not interested".
- The "why" choices will be shown
- "other" will be selected
- The "reason" text box will be shown
- The "why" choices are shown
- "other" is selected.
In order to get the "reason" textbox back you have to choose a different value for "why" and then switch back to "other".
This shouldn't really affect too many users, but for those of us who are indecisive it would be a boon to not have to make those extra two clicks. :-)