How to report user who are editing question and answer unrelated? I found many users that edit answers with too minor and invalidating edits. I want to know how can I report these users.

1 Answer 1


Flag one of the editor's posts for moderation attention once, and clearly explain what's going on. The moderators will take it from there.

  • I just did that today. Thought it would be best to let a moderator know about what a user is doing. Just adding few extra spaces and done. That's an edit for me to review. :-(
    – Rahul
    Oct 16, 2013 at 13:05
  • 1
    But how to Knw SO take action for it flag..? Dec 28, 2013 at 11:42

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .