On the question Query multiple collections with different fields in solr the following sequence of events happened
- The question got opened
- I saw it and gave an answer
- After the lunchbreak I saw a mistake in the answer and marked it as deleted, as it was wrong at that time
- I started to correct the answer
- Over that time the questioner started a bounty
- After the correction I unmarked the delete and received several upvotes
Now the bounty starts to time out and I have read that an answer needs to be given (created) after the bounty has been started.
If you do not award your bounty within 7 days (plus the grace period), the highest voted answer created after the bounty started with at least 2 upvotes will be awarded half the bounty amount. If there's no answer meeting that criteria, the bounty is not awarded to anyone.
So I want to clarify that I understood this correctly and will not receive half of the bounty.
This feels odd as I and some others (the upvoters) think that I am right or at least on the right track.