Often I'll want to link to a previous answer that I know has a screen-shot relevant to a current question.
I was looking over a variety of other questions on Meta mentioned 'search'1 and the search help page on SO to try and ascertain a way to search for
<img tags in posts (I realize that is not the way that SO normally embeds images, but I reuse them often by forming an
img element based on the URL of the original).
Is there a way to filter searches for posts containing images?
1. Possibly related questions
- We need to be able to search for punctuation (symbols)
- Additional search features/syntax?
- A new search engine for Stack Exchange
- Can we have search default to "AND" instead of "OR"?
- Autocomplete tags in search box
- Group search results by question
Only the first two seem closely related, the first one especially so, but it is referring to specialist symbols such as
=== that would not typically be inside an HTML element.