I am looking for particular site/platform where I want to post/share some of my ideas/concepts related to the IT area and where I can get responses/discussion on them, but strictly related to IT and even IT programming.
The thing is I am not asking 'what sites would you recommend?' or 'what are your favorite ones?'. I am just asking 'if any of them exist?' as I don't know if they even do (as any mentioned in my question lack some of the part).
My question is pretty direct with clear criteria:
- site to share ideas;
- to get feedbacks on those ideas (as discussions);
- IT (programming (soft)) specific;
- rather not related to any specific framework or technology (like Java or .NET);
- with an ability to post by any user (even as a beginner) (but not only the site's authors);
(I don't get what's the difference between this one and for instance the following one: how to parse markdown via C# as I am asking not for what 'tools' is the best, I just don't even know which 'tools' exist for my request).
- Should I ask such questions on Stack Overflow?
- Should I just rephrase it in some other way?
- If not, then where can I ask such ones at all?